Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Speaker Boehner: Don't see your name Walt..!

John Boehner with gavel | closed for government shutdown

Really wow.....hmmm maybe because we the people are sick and tired of y'all begging for contributions...only during the election cycle mind ya then deliver zip/zero after the election...get a clue we are broke ass... your failure to deliver relief after you are elected has made us all gun shy! Also are you dense...lol Mitt Romney? hello :   http://sharlaslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2014/10/ann-romney-mitt-and-i-are-done_14.html

Also I do my part on my blog for free ...and I don't ask/beg  for donations try it some time #Idiot!   

Stuff it Mr.Weak ass Speaker I want Trey Gowdy...and would support him with a donation if he would decide to run for POTUS!   

OH LOOK...IT'S MINI-BAMA!!!! START PACKING JOHNNY BOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't see your name:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment